MD Anderson Events
Friends of Integrative Medicine Present Drs. Cohen and Lee
"How Can Integrative Oncology Improve Cancer Outcomes?
Join Drs. Cohen and Lee for an evening exploring the latest research and findings in the field of Integrative Medicine. Learn how to lower your risk of cancer and improve outcomes for those with cancer. Highlights of current and future directions at MD Anderson will be presented along with experiencing aspects of Integrative Medicine.
Lorenzo Cohen, PhD, Professor and Director
and Richard T. Lee, MD, Medical Director
Integrative Medicine Program
The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center
Date: 10/14/13, 6pm to 7:30pm
Time: 10/14/13, 6pm to 7:30pm
Location: South Campus Research Building 1, Conference Room
Directions: Enter parking lot from Old Spanish Trail, between Fannin and Bertner. Go straight, and the surface parking lot will be on your left. The event will be held in the building on your right.
Contact: Kira Taniguchi - (713) 745-4764 - email@example.com
FriendsIntegrativeMedicine_flyer_OCT_13.pdf (PDF, 371 KB)
- Oncologic Emergency Medicine Education Series
- Oncology Science and Practice Forum
- Center for Cancer Epigenetics Distinguished Lecture Series
- Division of Diagnostic Imaging DIRSS: Research Seminar Series
- Division of Diagnostic Imaging Research Seminar Series (DIRSS)
- Integrative Medicine Program Lecture Series
- John H. Blaffer Lecture Series
- 2017 Alando J. Ballantyne Distinguished Lectureship