MD Anderson Events
Friends of Integrative Medicine Present Drs. Cohen and Lee
"How Can Integrative Oncology Improve Cancer Outcomes?
Join Drs. Cohen and Lee for an evening exploring the latest research and findings in the field of Integrative Medicine. Learn how to lower your risk of cancer and improve outcomes for those with cancer. Highlights of current and future directions at MD Anderson will be presented along with experiencing aspects of Integrative Medicine.
Lorenzo Cohen, PhD, Professor and Director
and Richard T. Lee, MD, Medical Director
Integrative Medicine Program
The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center
Date: 10/14/13, 6pm to 7:30pm
Time: 10/14/13, 6pm to 7:30pm
Location: South Campus Research Building 1, Conference Room
Directions: Enter parking lot from Old Spanish Trail, between Fannin and Bertner. Go straight, and the surface parking lot will be on your left. The event will be held in the building on your right.
Contact: Kira Taniguchi - (713) 745-4764 - firstname.lastname@example.org
FriendsIntegrativeMedicine_flyer_OCT_13.pdf (PDF, 371 KB)
- Integrative Medicine Program Special Event
- Arts in Medicine presents "The Space Suit Project" at MFAH
- Clinical Cancer Prevention Lecture Series: "Breast Cancer Prevention in the Era of Precision Medicine" - Powel Brown, MD, PhD
- John H. Blaffer Lecture Series
- Oncology Science and Practice Forum
- Provosts' Distinguished Lecture Series - Prof. Dr. Lars Zender
- Cancer Biology Special Seminar
- Mike Hogg Award & Lecture | 2016
- Integrative Medicine Program Lecture Series
- Education Week 2016 Keynote Address: Rebecca Richards-Kortum, Ph.D., and Kathleen Schmeler, M.D.