MD Anderson Events
Gen X - Designing Your Complete Financial Roadmap
As a Gen Xer, there are many demands on your resources. Many are paying off their own college loans, saving or paying for a house, or thinking about their own kids' college funds. So, how does planning for retirement fit with these demands?
Lead by Fidelity, attend this workshop to learn how to manage all of these issues and create your own 360° financial plan. Specifically you will learn about:
- How do I save for retirement?
- What are my retirement savings options?
- What are my short & long term savings goals, and how do I get there?
- How can I save for my kids' college?
- What are other coverages I should think about to help my financial future?
Learn more about this and other retirement workshops.
Tuesday, May 13th
7:30 - 8:30 a.m.
AT&T Auditorium, B2.4750
Wednesday, May 28th
1:00 - 2:00 p.m.
Hickey Auditorium, R11.1400
While this workshop is targeted for Generation X (age 38-49) all are welcome to attend. No registration is required.
Not able to attend or want to learn more?
Check out our other retirement education resources.
- Need next steps on retirement? See the Retirement Action Plan to view timelines, calculators and resources in one location.
- Meet 1-1 with a retirement provider, free of charge.
- Estimate your retirement benefits with the TRS and Social Security calculators.
- View retirement planning videos from UT System (scroll halfway down the page.)
- Will you have enough for retirement? Find out with My Retirement Outlook.
Date: 5/28/14, 1pm to 2pm
Time: 5/28/14, 1pm to 2pm
Location: Hickey Auditorium, Main Building, Floor 11 (R11.1400)
Contact: myHR - 56947 - email@example.com
- Global Navigation
- About Us
- How You Can Help
- Children's Art Project
- Contact Us
- Patient and Cancer Information
- Cancer Information
- Patient Information
- Care Centers & Clinics
- Children’s Cancer Hospital
- Services & Amenities
- Clinical Trials
- News and Publications
- Education and Research
- Departments, Programs & Labs
- Research at MD Anderson
- Education & Training
- Resources for Professionals
- For Employees
- Employee Resources
- Doing Business
- Vendors & Suppliers
- Strategic Industry Ventures
- State of Texas
- State of Texas Home Page
- Statewide Search (TRAIL)
- State Comptroller - Where the Money Goes
- Texas Homeland Security
- The University of Texas System
- Institution Resume
- Legal, Policy and Reports
- Reports to the State
- Legal Statements & Site Policies