MD Anderson Events
Gregory Gores, MD presents "Therapeutic Deletion of Cancer Associated Fibroblasts in Cholangiocarcinoma"
UTMDACC Department of Gastroenterology, Hepatology & Nutrition and the TMC Digestive Diseases Center at Baylor College of Medicine presents "Therapeutic Deletion of Cancer Associated Fibroblasts in Cholangiocarcinoma" by Gregory J. Gores, MD, Mayo Foundation.
Date: 10/18/12, 4pm to 5pm
Time: 10/18/12, 4pm to 5pm
Location: Pickens Academic Tower Floor 13 Room 5085
Contact: Theda Williams - (713) 563-4472 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Integrative Medicine Program Special Event
- Arts in Medicine presents "The Space Suit Project" at MFAH
- Clinical Cancer Prevention Lecture Series: "Breast Cancer Prevention in the Era of Precision Medicine" - Powel Brown, MD, PhD
- John H. Blaffer Lecture Series
- Oncology Science and Practice Forum
- Provosts' Distinguished Lecture Series - Prof. Dr. Lars Zender
- Cancer Biology Special Seminar
- Mike Hogg Award & Lecture | 2016
- Integrative Medicine Program Lecture Series
- Education Week 2016 Keynote Address: Rebecca Richards-Kortum, Ph.D., and Kathleen Schmeler, M.D.