MD Anderson Events
Hematology Grand Rounds - Department of Lymphoma/Myeloma
- Assess clinical and translational research in lymphoma and plasma cell dyscrasia (knowledge);
- Increase collaboration between disciplines regarding lymphoma and plasma cell dyscrasia (knowledge, competence, performance);
- Update knowledge and collaboration in trials and research (knowledge, competence, performance);
- Accelerate the speed of translational research and clinical trials to achieve better patient outcomes (knowledge, competence, performance, patient outcomes);
Date: 3/26/14, 8am to 9am
Time: 3/26/14, 8am to 9am
Location: Pickens Academic Tower, Floor 3, Room 7 (FCT3.4165)
Format: All Employee Meeting
Facilitator: Laura Lam, PhD
Speaker: Michael Weber, M.D.
Contact: Curtisha Jones - email@example.com
- MRI Educational Seminar
- MRI Educational Seminar - Go with the Flow-Perfusion and Diffusion in MRI Radiation Oncology
- Ash Wednesday Services
- ERO Seminar Series - Xiao-Fan Wang
- Center for Inflammation and Cancer (CIC) Distinguished Lecture Series
- Distinguished Lectureship in Cancer Biology - Arlene Sharpe, M.D., Ph.D.
- Department of Cancer Biology Chalk Talk - Arlene Sharpe, M.D., Ph.D.
- Lavish Linens Sale
- Gina's Jewelry
- Children's Art Project Pop-Up Shop