MD Anderson Events
Hematology Grand Rounds - Department of Lymphoma/Myeloma
- Assess clinical and translational research in lymphoma and plasma cell dyscrasia (knowledge);
- Increase collaboration between disciplines regarding lymphoma and plasma cell dyscrasia (knowledge, competence, performance);
- Update knowledge and collaboration in trials and research (knowledge, competence, performance);
- Accelerate the speed of translational research and clinical trials to achieve better patient outcomes (knowledge, competence, performance, patient outcomes);
Date: 3/26/14, 8am to 9am
Time: 3/26/14, 8am to 9am
Location: Pickens Academic Tower, Floor 3, Room 7 (FCT3.4165)
Format: All Employee Meeting
Facilitator: Laura Lam, PhD
Speaker: Michael Weber, M.D.
Contact: Curtisha Jones - firstname.lastname@example.org
- ERO Seminar Series - Stephen Hahn
- Department of Cancer Biology Seminar Series - Dr. Craig Logsdon
- Friends of Integrative Medicine Public Talk: "Zen and Psychology: Skillful Allies in Supporting One's Health"
- Russian Blue Diamond Jewelry Show
- $6.00 Jewelry Sale
- 2016 Outstanding Research Publication Awards Presentation
- Bootcamp of the MInd, Body & Spirit: Stress Management 101 - Tips for Tough Times
- Clinical Research Billing Compliance
- ERO Special Seminar - Chao Lu, Faculty candidate
- Distinguished Lectureship in Cancer Biology - Sara Courtneidge, Ph.D.