MD Anderson Events
Identification and Targeting of Breast Cancer Stem Cells
Seminar hosted by the Department of Experimental Therapeutics
Date: 10/9/13, 9am to 10am
Time: 10/9/13, 9am to 10am
Location: South Campus - 4SCR1.1110
Facilitator: Zhen Fan
Speaker: V. Lokesh Battula, Ph.D.
Speaker Bio: Instructor Department of Leukemia MD Anderson Cancer Center Houston, TX
Contact: Zhen Fan - (713) 745-3560 - email@example.com
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Symposium on Molecular Imaging with Mass Spectrometry Techniques
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents John de Groot, M.D.
- Experimental therapeutics using preclinical mouse models of early or late stage metastatic disease
- Value-Based Head and Neck Cancer Care
- Fourth International Conference on Cancer and the Heart
- Current Concepts in Head and Neck Surgery
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Mohammad Belayat Hossain, Ph.D.
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Communication and Difficult Conversations
- myCancerConnection Cancer Survivorship Conference