MD Anderson Events
Imaging and Response Evaluation In Clinical Trials Conference
Workshop will cover:
Anatomy basics on CT chest, abdomen, pelvis, body PET/CT, and MRI brain imaging and imaging techniques
Lesion Measurements and RECIST 1.0, RECIST 1.1, CHOI, PERCIST, WHO, CHESON and RANO criteria
Limitations and pitfalls of tumor measurements
Date: 10/12/12, 9am to 4pm
Time: 10/12/12, 9am to 4pm
Location: Anderson Conference Hall, R11.1100 Rooms 1-2, 7-8
CME: This live activity has been approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credits
Facilitator: Filip Janku, MD, PhD.
Sponsor: Razelle Kurzrock, MD
Contact: Kathy Ellis - (713) 563-0182 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Symposium on Molecular Imaging with Mass Spectrometry Techniques
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents John de Groot, M.D.
- Experimental therapeutics using preclinical mouse models of early or late stage metastatic disease
- Value-Based Head and Neck Cancer Care
- Fourth International Conference on Cancer and the Heart
- Current Concepts in Head and Neck Surgery
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Mohammad Belayat Hossain, Ph.D.
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Communication and Difficult Conversations
- myCancerConnection Cancer Survivorship Conference