MD Anderson Events
Imbalance Between Neutrophil Elastase and Elafin Promotes Breast Cancer Progression
Seminar sponsored by the Department of Experimental Therapeutics
Date: 10/2/13, 9am to 10:30am
Time: 10/2/13, 9am to 10:30am
Location: South Campus - 4SCR1.1110
Facilitator: Zhen Fan
Speaker: Khandan Keyomarsi, Ph.D.
Speaker Bio: Professor Department of Experimental Radiation Oncology MD Anderson Cancer Center Houston, TX
Contact: Nita Burke - 7923336 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- BTC Distinguished Lecture Series
- Fast Track Orientation
- 3rd Annual MD Anderson Clinical Trial Methods & Design Workshop for Junior Faculty
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Marta Penas-Prado, M.D.
- How to Achieve Excellence in Science
- Repair of Radiation-Induced Double-Strand Breaks in the Genome via Alternative End-Joining: A Potential Therapeutic Target for Enhancing Tumor Radiosensitivity
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Symposium on Molecular Imaging with Mass Spectrometry Techniques
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents John de Groot, M.D.