MD Anderson Events
John H. Blaffer Lecture Series
Date: 10/8/13, 4pm to 5pm
Time: 10/8/13, 4pm to 5pm
Location: Onstead Auditorium, Basic Science Research Building, Floor 3, near Elevator J, (S3.8012)
Facilitator: Nicholas Navin
Speaker: Ihor R. Lemischka
Speaker Bio: The focus of Lemischka research is to understand the molecular and cellular nature of the undifferentiated stem cell "states", and how such states are altered during a change in cell fate. The underlying rationale for our studies is that the complement of gene-products and their inter-relationships that exist in stem cells accounts for their remarkable abilities to balance self-renewal and differentiation decision processes.
Contact: Doris Green - email@example.com
- Guest Lecture - Ralph J. DeBerardinis, MD, PhD - Establishing Metabolic Phenotypes in Cancer Cells and Tumors
- Oncologic Emergency Medicine Education Series
- Ernst Knobil Distinguished Lecture
- Center for Cancer Epigenetics Distinguished Lecture Series
- Integrative Medicine Program Lecture Series
- Friends of Integrative Medicine Public Talk: "Flourishing As We Age: A View From Our Telemeres"
- 3rd Annual Sidney Wallace Memorial Lecture - Diagnostic Imaging Research Seminar Series