MD Anderson Events
John H. Blaffer Lecture Series
Franziska Michor, Ph.D.
Department of Biostatistics and Computational Biology, Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Department of Biostatistics, Harvard School of Public Health
Title: "Evolutionary dynamics of tumor heterogeneity"
Host: Nicholas Navin, Ph.D.
Date: 10/3/13, 4pm to 5pm
Time: 10/3/13, 4pm to 5pm
Location: Hickey Auditorium, Main Building, Floor 11 (R11.1400)
Contact: Salbi Kassardjian - (713) 834-6337 - email@example.com
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Symposium on Molecular Imaging with Mass Spectrometry Techniques
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents John de Groot, M.D.
- Experimental therapeutics using preclinical mouse models of early or late stage metastatic disease
- Value-Based Head and Neck Cancer Care
- Fourth International Conference on Cancer and the Heart
- Current Concepts in Head and Neck Surgery
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Mohammad Belayat Hossain, Ph.D.
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Communication and Difficult Conversations
- myCancerConnection Cancer Survivorship Conference