MD Anderson Events
John H. Blaffer Lecture Series
Franziska Michor, Ph.D.
Department of Biostatistics and Computational Biology, Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Department of Biostatistics, Harvard School of Public Health
Title: "Evolutionary dynamics of tumor heterogeneity"
Host: Nicholas Navin, Ph.D.
Date: 10/3/13, 4pm to 5pm
Time: 10/3/13, 4pm to 5pm
Location: Hickey Auditorium, Main Building, Floor 11 (R11.1400)
Contact: Salbi Kassardjian - (713) 834-6337 - email@example.com
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Together in Hope A Conference for Brain Tumor Patients and Their Families
- The Rolanette and Berdon Lawrence Bone Disease Program of Texas Annual Scientific Retreat
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Amy Heimberger, M.D.
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Frederick F. Lang, MD, FACS, FAANS
- GAP 2017 Conference - Houston
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Research Misconduct and Policies for Handling Misconduct
- 1st Oncological Critical Care Research Network International Conference