MD Anderson Events
John H. Blaffer Lecture Series
Franziska Michor, Ph.D.
Department of Biostatistics and Computational Biology, Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Department of Biostatistics, Harvard School of Public Health
Title: "Evolutionary dynamics of tumor heterogeneity"
Host: Nicholas Navin, Ph.D.
Date: 10/3/13, 4pm to 5pm
Time: 10/3/13, 4pm to 5pm
Location: Hickey Auditorium, Main Building, Floor 11 (R11.1400)
Contact: Salbi Kassardjian - (713) 834-6337 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Gregory N. Fuller, M.D., Ph.D.
- Host-Microbiota interaction at muscosal surface
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Jason Huse, M.D., Ph.D.
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Research Misconduct and Policies for Handling Misconduct:
- Cancer Metabolism Working Group Seminars presents Dr. Joya Chandra and Dr. Prasenjit Dey
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Baoli Hu, Ph.D.
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Cross-species genetic mapping of targets in mitochondria, metabolism and aging"
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Dihua Yu, M.D., Ph.D.