MD Anderson Events
John H. Blaffer Lecture Series
Raffaella Sordella, PhD
Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory
Cold Spring Harbor, NY
"Precision Medicine and New Challenges for the Anti-cancer Research"
Host: Nicholas Navin, PhD
Departmend of Genetics
Date: 12/3/13, 4pm to 5pm
Time: 12/3/13, 4pm to 5pm
Location: Onstead Auditorium, Basic Science Research Building, Floor 3, near Elevator J, (S3.8012)
Contact: Salbi Kassardjian - (713) 834-6337 - email@example.com
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Marta Penas-Prado, M.D.
- How to Achieve Excellence in Science
- Repair of Radiation-Induced Double-Strand Breaks in the Genome via Alternative End-Joining: A Potential Therapeutic Target for Enhancing Tumor Radiosensitivity
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Symposium on Molecular Imaging with Mass Spectrometry Techniques
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents John de Groot, M.D.
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Value-Based Head and Neck Cancer Care
- Fourth International Conference on Cancer and the Heart
- Current Concepts in Head and Neck Surgery