MD Anderson Events
John H. Blaffer Lecture Series
Raffaella Sordella, PhD
Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory
Cold Spring Harbor, NY
"Precision Medicine and New Challenges for the Anti-cancer Research"
Host: Nicholas Navin, PhD
Departmend of Genetics
Date: 12/3/13, 4pm to 5pm
Time: 12/3/13, 4pm to 5pm
Location: Onstead Auditorium, Basic Science Research Building, Floor 3, near Elevator J, (S3.8012)
Contact: Salbi Kassardjian - (713) 834-6337 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- MD Anderson Sawyer Biliary Pancreatic Symposium
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Felix Nwajei, Ph.D.
- Therapy Guided by p53 Dynamics in Single Cells
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Pratip Bhattacharya, Ph.D.
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series ": In vivo discovery of targets for cancer immunotherapy"
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Peer Review
- MD Anderson Anesthesiology & Neuroscience December Seminar Series
- Sarcoma Patient Educational Conference: Ask The Experts
- 2017 Oncologic Emergency Medicine Conference