MD Anderson Events
John H. Blaffer Seminar Series
Nathaniel Heintz, Ph.D.
James and Marilyn Simons Professor
Laboratory of Molecular Biology
The Rockefeller University
Title of Seminar: "Understanding Neuronal Diversity: TRAP Molecular Phenotyping and 5- hydroxymethylcytosine"
Host: Ralf Krahe, Ph.D.
Department of Genetics
Date: 3/4/14, 4pm to 5pm
Time: 3/4/14, 4pm to 5pm
Location: Onstead Auditorium, Basic Science Research Building, Floor 3, near Elevator J, (S3.8012)
Contact: Salpy Kassardjian - email@example.com
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "New Approaches and Advances in GBM Cancer Stem Cell Translational Biology"
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar "From cancer vulnerabilities to cancer therapeutics"
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Conflict of Interest and Commitment
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- S2M Science to Medicine “Decoding of Network Attacking Mutations Rewiring Cancer”
- Fast Track Orientation
- BTC Distinguished Lecture Series
- Cancer Prevention Summer Trainee Exposition
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Data Acquisition, Management, Sharing and Ownership
- MD Anderson Summer Experience Final Event