MD Anderson Events
John H. Blaffer Seminar Series
Nathaniel Heintz, Ph.D.
James and Marilyn Simons Professor
Laboratory of Molecular Biology
The Rockefeller University
Title of Seminar: "Understanding Neuronal Diversity: TRAP Molecular Phenotyping and 5- hydroxymethylcytosine"
Host: Ralf Krahe, Ph.D.
Department of Genetics
Date: 3/4/14, 4pm to 5pm
Time: 3/4/14, 4pm to 5pm
Location: Onstead Auditorium, Basic Science Research Building, Floor 3, near Elevator J, (S3.8012)
Contact: Salpy Kassardjian - email@example.com
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Department of Radiation Oncology Special Seminar
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar "Regulation of Enhancer Overactivation by a Protein Complex Containing RACK7/ZMYND8 and KDM5C"
- Annual Postdoctoral Science Symposium
- Department of Translational Molecular Pathology Distinguished Speaker Seminar Series
- Dr. Mina Bissell: Why don’t we get more cancer: The critical role of Extracellular Matrix and Microenvironment in metastasis and dormancy
- Updates in Palliative Care and Physician Board Review Course
- New Immune Checkpoints, New Cancer Immunotherapies