MD Anderson Events
Laugh Out Loud Expressions Sale
Just in time for Christmas! Whimsical, animated plush figures. Entertainment for old and young alike.
Proceeds benefit the Volunteer Endowment for Patient Support.
Date: 12/9/13 to 12/13/13
Time: 12/9/13, 9am to 12/13/13, 4am
Location: Skybridge to Rotary House, near Elevator A
Format: All Employee Meeting
Sponsor: Volunteer Services
Contact: Frances Snipes - (713) 745-0266 - email@example.com
- The Daily Dozen Series: Foods to Eat Each Day - Fruits
- Employee Screening Night - Mammography
- Children's Art Project Pop-Up Shop
- When can I retire? Find out when TRS comes to campus.
- Practicing with Compassion Improves Outcomes for Providers and Patients: Mastering Resilience at Work
- Gina's Jewelry
- Organization for Women - Conversations that Matter
- FREE Afternoon at the Museum of Fine Arts, Houston
- “Do Everything for My Child” – The Nexus of Medical, Ethical and Legal Decision Making
- Life After: Parents of Children with Special Needs