MD Anderson Events
Life After: Coming Out
Panelists will discuss their journey of “coming out” as either lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender to their family, friends and colleagues. Come hear their stories and testimonials regarding their personal emotions through what could be one of the hardest or easiest decisions of their life. Join us as we discuss.... “Life After”.
Date: 10/2/13, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 10/2/13, 12pm to 1pm
Location: Pickens Tower, 2nd Floor, Training Room A
Format: All Employee Meeting
Contact: Faculty Health - (713) 794-5292 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- FREE Afternoon at the Museum of Fine Arts, Houston
- MRI Educational Seminar
- MRI Educational Seminar - Go with the Flow-Perfusion and Diffusion in MRI Radiation Oncology
- Clinical Research Billing Compliance
- Center for Inflammation and Cancer (CIC) Distinguished Lecture Series
- ERO Seminar Series - Xiao-Fan Wang
- Distinguished Lectureship in Cancer Biology - Arlene Sharpe, M.D., Ph.D.
- Department of Cancer Biology Chalk Talk - Arlene Sharpe, Ph.D.
- Lavish Linens Sale
- Gina's Jewelry