MD Anderson Events
Lynch Syndrome Patient Education Conference
The Clinical Cancer Genetics Program is pleased to announce an upcoming patient-directed conference on Lynch Syndrome. The conference will be a wonderful opportunity for patients to learn about the latest developments in clinical care and research focusing on this hereditary syndrome.
Date: 4/2/11, 9am to 3pm
Time: 4/2/11, 9am to 3pm
Location: Hyatt Regency Hill Country in San Antonio, TX
Contact: Eric Rothe - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fast Track Orientation
- 3rd Annual MD Anderson Clinical Trial Methods & Design Workshop for Junior Faculty
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Marta Penas-Prado, M.D.
- How to Achieve Excellence in Science
- Repair of Radiation-Induced Double-Strand Breaks in the Genome via Alternative End-Joining: A Potential Therapeutic Target for Enhancing Tumor Radiosensitivity
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Symposium on Molecular Imaging with Mass Spectrometry Techniques
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents John de Groot, M.D.
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Value-Based Head and Neck Cancer Care