MD Anderson Events
Lynch Syndrome Patient Education Conference
The Clinical Cancer Genetics Program is pleased to announce an upcoming patient-directed conference on Lynch Syndrome. The conference will be a wonderful opportunity for patients to learn about the latest developments in clinical care and research focusing on this hereditary syndrome.
Date: 4/2/11, 9am to 3pm
Time: 4/2/11, 9am to 3pm
Location: Hyatt Regency Hill Country in San Antonio, TX
Contact: Eric Rothe - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Department of Radiation Oncology Special Seminar
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar "Regulation of Enhancer Overactivation by a Protein Complex Containing RACK7/ZMYND8 and KDM5C"
- Annual Postdoctoral Science Symposium
- Department of Translational Molecular Pathology Distinguished Speaker Seminar Series
- Dr. Mina Bissell: Why don’t we get more cancer: The critical role of Extracellular Matrix and Microenvironment in metastasis and dormancy
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series "Mitochondria and Metal-Induced Oxidative Stress at the Center of Alzheimer Disease"
- Updates in Palliative Care and Physician Board Review Course
- New Immune Checkpoints, New Cancer Immunotherapies