MD Anderson Events
Lynch Syndrome Patient Education Conference
The Clinical Cancer Genetics Program is pleased to announce an upcoming patient-directed conference on Lynch Syndrome. The conference will be a wonderful opportunity for patients to learn about the latest developments in clinical care and research focusing on this hereditary syndrome.
Date: 4/2/11, 9am to 3pm
Time: 4/2/11, 9am to 3pm
Location: Hyatt Regency Hill Country in San Antonio, TX
Contact: Eric Rothe - email@example.com
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Dihua Yu, M.D., Ph.D.
- Targeting metabolism through OxPhos inhibition in leukemia
- From Burnout to Brilliance: Physician Wellness Symposium
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Epigenetic regulation by arginine methylation in muscle stem cells and in cancer"
- Lymphoma/Myeloma Update for Patients: What's New for 2017? In Houston
- AACR Annual Meeting 2017 - MD Anderson Alumni and Faculty Association Reception
- Targeted & Immunotherapy: The New Era in Cancer Management
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Sina Safayi, D.V.M., Ph.D.
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Animal Welfare