MD Anderson Events
Lynch Syndrome Patient Education Conference
The Clinical Cancer Genetics Program is pleased to announce an upcoming patient-directed conference on Lynch Syndrome. The conference will be a wonderful opportunity for patients to learn about the latest developments in clinical care and research focusing on this hereditary syndrome.
Date: 4/2/11, 9am to 3pm
Time: 4/2/11, 9am to 3pm
Location: Hyatt Regency Hill Country in San Antonio, TX
Contact: Eric Rothe - email@example.com
- Onco-Internal Medicine Symposium
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Gregory N. Fuller, M.D., Ph.D.
- Host-Microbiota interaction at muscosal surface
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Jason Huse, M.D., Ph.D.
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Research Misconduct and Policies for Handling Misconduct:
- Cancer Metabolism Working Group Seminars presents Dr. Joya Chandra and Dr. Prasenjit Dey
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Baoli Hu, Ph.D.