MD Anderson Events
McCombs Institute Seminar Series
Date: 12/5/13, 4pm to 5:30pm
Time: 12/5/13, 4pm to 5:30pm
Location: 2SCR1.4015, 4019, and 4023 (event rooms 1, 2, and 3)
Speaker: Samir Hanash, MD, PhD and Ziding Feng, PhD
Contact: Bijun Yang - (713) 563-7147 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Onco-Internal Medicine Symposium
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Gregory N. Fuller, M.D., Ph.D.
- Host-Microbiota interaction at muscosal surface
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Jason Huse, M.D., Ph.D.
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Research Misconduct and Policies for Handling Misconduct:
- Cancer Metabolism Working Group Seminars presents Dr. Joya Chandra and Dr. Prasenjit Dey
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Baoli Hu, Ph.D.