MD Anderson Events
McCombs Institute Seminar Series
Date: 12/5/13, 4pm to 5:30pm
Time: 12/5/13, 4pm to 5:30pm
Location: 2SCR1.4015, 4019, and 4023 (event rooms 1, 2, and 3)
Speaker: Samir Hanash, MD, PhD and Ziding Feng, PhD
Contact: Bijun Yang - (713) 563-7147 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- MD Anderson Sawyer Biliary Pancreatic Symposium
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Felix Nwajei, Ph.D.
- Therapy Guided by p53 Dynamics in Single Cells
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Pratip Bhattacharya, Ph.D.
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series ": In vivo discovery of targets for cancer immunotherapy"
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Peer Review
- MD Anderson Anesthesiology & Neuroscience December Seminar Series
- Sarcoma Patient Educational Conference: Ask The Experts
- 2017 Oncologic Emergency Medicine Conference