MD Anderson Events
Merrimack Pharmaceuticals Pipeline Presentation
Systems Biology Approach to Target Identification: Therapeutic Antibodies and Nanotherapeutics in Oncology
Attending from Merrimack will be:
· Ulrik Nielsen, Chief Scientific Officer
· Victor Moyo, Vice President for Clinical Operations
· Birgit Schoeberl, Vice President, Research
· Ben Wolf, Senior Medical Director/MM-151 Project Team Leader
· Petra Loesch, Associate Director, Physician Engagement
Date: 12/6/13, 8am to 9:30am
Time: 12/6/13, 8am to 9:30am
Location: Pickens Academic Tower, Floor 3, Room 7 (FCT3.4165)
Contact: Luetta Allen - (713) 563-3545 - email@example.com
- MD Anderson Sawyer Biliary Pancreatic Symposium
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Felix Nwajei, Ph.D.
- Therapy Guided by p53 Dynamics in Single Cells
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Pratip Bhattacharya, Ph.D.
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series ": In vivo discovery of targets for cancer immunotherapy"
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Peer Review
- MD Anderson Anesthesiology & Neuroscience December Seminar Series
- Sarcoma Patient Educational Conference: Ask The Experts
- 2017 Oncologic Emergency Medicine Conference