MD Anderson Events
Mining the Cancer Genome Atlas (TCGA) Database to Identify Genotype Matched Tumor Suppressor microRNAs
Research Seminar sponsored by the Department of Experimental Therapeutics
Date: 2/27/13, 9am to 10am
Time: 2/27/13, 9am to 10am
Location: South Campus - 4SCR1.1110
Facilitator: Geoffrey Bartholomeusz
Speaker: Preethi Gunaratne, Ph.D.
Speaker Bio: Assistant Professor Biology Department University of Houston Houston, TX
Contact: Nita Burke - 7923336 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Therapy Guided by p53 Dynamics in Single Cells
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Pratip Bhattacharya, Ph.D.
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series ": In vivo discovery of targets for cancer immunotherapy"
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Peer Review
- MD Anderson Anesthesiology & Neuroscience December Seminar Series
- Sarcoma Patient Educational Conference: Ask The Experts
- 2017 Oncologic Emergency Medicine Conference
- Orbital Oncology adn Oncologic Oculofacial Plastic Surgery: A Multidisciplinary Approach
- Diagnostic Pathology Course
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Publication Practices and Responsible Authorship