MD Anderson Events
Mining the Cancer Genome Atlas (TCGA) Database to Identify Genotype Matched Tumor Suppressor microRNAs
Research Seminar sponsored by the Department of Experimental Therapeutics
Date: 2/27/13, 9am to 10am
Time: 2/27/13, 9am to 10am
Location: South Campus - 4SCR1.1110
Facilitator: Geoffrey Bartholomeusz
Speaker: Preethi Gunaratne, Ph.D.
Speaker Bio: Assistant Professor Biology Department University of Houston Houston, TX
Contact: Nita Burke - 7923336 - email@example.com
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Dihua Yu, M.D., Ph.D.
- Targeting metabolism through OxPhos inhibition in leukemia
- From Burnout to Brilliance: Physician Wellness Symposium
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Epigenetic regulation by arginine methylation in muscle stem cells and in cancer"
- Lymphoma/Myeloma Update for Patients: What's New for 2017? In Houston
- AACR Annual Meeting 2017 - MD Anderson Alumni and Faculty Association Reception
- Targeted & Immunotherapy: The New Era in Cancer Management
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Sina Safayi, D.V.M., Ph.D.
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Animal Welfare