MD Anderson Events
National Pastoral Care Week
To celebrate National Pastoral Care Week the Department of Chaplaincy is having finger Laybrinths and a canvas walking Labyrinth available in the back of the Park. The Labyrinth is an ancient tool used to reconnect people to the Divine and has been used as a walking meditation for over three thousand years. Staff, caregivers, volunteers and patients may receive the "Blessing of Hands" from the chaplains.
Date: 10/23/12, 11am to 2pm
Time: 10/23/12, 11am to 2pm
Location: The Park Donor Wall
Directions: In the Main building, 2nd floor of Alkek, in the back of the Park by the Park Donor Wall
Format: All Employee Meeting
Sponsor: Department of Chaplaincy
Contact: Carol Dimmett - (713) 563-3985 - email@example.com
labyrinth.jpg (JPG, 42 KB)
- Organization for Women: Developing a Vision Board with Karen Mooney “Part 2: Awaken Your Possibilities: How to Invest in the Alignment of Your Life”
- WEBINAR: Embase - Reviewing the Literature Beyond Medline
- CSI Lecture: Regulation, Role and Therapeutic Targeting of AMPK in Prostate Cancer by Daniel E. Frigo, Ph.D.
- ERO Seminar Series - Traver Hart
- Center for Inflammation and Cancer (CIC) Distinguished Lecture Series
- Dr. Huda Y. Zoghbi - Rett Syndrome and MeCP2 disorders and the insight they provide into neuropsychiatric disorders
- Dr Cullen Taniguchi - Protecting the Gut to improve outcomes in pancreatic cancer
- Lavish Linens
- 5th Annual Metabolism in Cancer Symposium Featured Speaker - Matthew Vander Heiden, M.D., Ph.D.
- ERO Seminar Series - Meng Wang