MD Anderson Events
Office of Protocol Research (OPR) Educational Brown Bag Series "Clinical Trials Reporting Program and Clinical Trials Registry Registrations"
The presentation will address the importance of the CTRP and the CR Reg to research faculty and staff due to the recent changes of the both federally mandated registries.
Date: 2/11/13, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 2/11/13, 12pm to 1pm
Location: Hickey Auditorium, Main Building, Floor 11 (R11.1400)
Format: All Employee Meeting
Contact: Leola Griffin - (713) 792-2933 - email@example.com
- MRI Educational Seminar
- MRI Educational Seminar - Go with the Flow-Perfusion and Diffusion in MRI Radiation Oncology
- Ash Wednesday Services
- ERO Seminar Series - Xiao-Fan Wang
- Center for Inflammation and Cancer (CIC) Distinguished Lecture Series
- Distinguished Lectureship in Cancer Biology - Arlene Sharpe, M.D., Ph.D.
- Department of Cancer Biology Chalk Talk - Arlene Sharpe, M.D., Ph.D.
- Lavish Linens Sale
- Gina's Jewelry
- Children's Art Project Pop-Up Shop