MD Anderson Events
Open, Provost in Person session
“Provost in Person” session
Open to everyone, come and go
Tuesday, September 3
Duncan Building, Floor 8, Conference Room 8 (CPB8.3420)
Date: 9/3/13, 6:30am to 8am
Time: 9/3/13, 6:30am to 8am
Location: Duncan Building, Floor 8, Room 8 (CPB8.3420)
Format: All Employee Meeting
Speaker: Ethan Dmitrovsky, M.D.
Speaker Bio: Ethan Dmitrovsky, M.D., provost and executive vice president as of July 15, 2013
Sponsor: Ethan Dmitrovsky, M.D.
Contact: Lori Baker - (713) 745-8724 - email@example.com
- Organization for Women: Developing a Vision Board with Karen Mooney “Part 2: Awaken Your Possibilities: How to Invest in the Alignment of Your Life”
- WEBINAR: Embase - Reviewing the Literature Beyond Medline
- CSI Lecture: Regulation, Role and Therapeutic Targeting of AMPK in Prostate Cancer by Daniel E. Frigo, Ph.D.
- ERO Seminar Series - Traver Hart
- Center for Inflammation and Cancer (CIC) Distinguished Lecture Series
- Dr. Huda Y. Zoghbi - Rett Syndrome and MeCP2 disorders and the insight they provide into neuropsychiatric disorders
- Dr Cullen Taniguchi - Protecting the Gut to improve outcomes in pancreatic cancer
- Lavish Linens
- 5th Annual Metabolism in Cancer Symposium Featured Speaker - Matthew Vander Heiden, M.D., Ph.D.
- ERO Seminar Series - Meng Wang