MD Anderson Events
Protein Methyltransferase Inhibitors as Personalized Cancer Therapeutics
Seminar hosted by the Institute for Applied Cancer Research
Date: 9/4/13, 9am to 10:30am
Time: 9/4/13, 9am to 10:30am
Location: South Campus - 4SCR1.1110
Facilitator: Carlo Toniatti
Speaker: Robert Copeland, Ph.D.
Speaker Bio: Chief Scientific Officer Epizyme, Inc. Cambridge, MA
Contact: Shannon Hurst - 7928543 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Onco-Internal Medicine Symposium
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Gregory N. Fuller, M.D., Ph.D.
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Jason Huse, M.D., Ph.D.
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Research Misconduct and Policies for Handling Misconduct:
- Cancer Metabolism Working Group Seminars presents Dr. Joya Chandra and Dr. Prasenjit Dey
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Baoli Hu, Ph.D.
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Cross-species genetic mapping of targets in mitochondria, metabolism and aging"