Regenerating the Kidney
MD Anderson Events
Regenerating the Kidney
Lecture Series on Regenerative Medicine: "Regenerating the Kidney"
The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Target Audience and Educational Objectives:
After attending this activity, the target audience of Physicians from Leukemia, Lymphoma, Infectious Disease and Physician Assistants, Fellows, APNs, Research Nurses,
Data Coordinators, PharmDs should be able to:
• Determine indications for Stem Cell Transplantation (knowledge, competence);
• Implement techniques to properly treat Graft vs. Host Disease (knowledge, competence, performance);
• Diagnose and treat Graft failure (knowledge, competence, performance);
• Understand and implement treatment guidelines for prevention of infection, post hematopoietic stem cell transplantation, to improve patient care and outcomes
(knowledge, competence, performance, patient outcomes);
• Discuss advancements in stem cell transplantation and tissue engineering technologies in regenerative medicine (knowledge, competence, performance, patient outcomes
Date: 7/10/19, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 7/10/19, 12pm to 1pm
Location: Duncan Building, Floor 8 Elevator Q, Conference Rooms 5 and 6 (CPB8.3402 and CPB8.3408)
CME: 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit
Speaker: Benjamin Dekel
Speaker Bio: https://eng.sheba.co.il/Prof_Benjamin_Dekel
Contact: Christina Nelson - (713) 563-0776 - email@example.com
2019-0733_RegenerativeMedicineLecture_Dekel22X28A.png (PNG, 4.9 MB)
- Ryan Baumert PhD Thesis Defense Seminar (Advisor, Dr. Pierre McCrea)
- MD Anderson SPORE in Ovarian Cancer Seminar Series
- Advanced Microscopy Core Seminar: "Light-Sheet Microscopy: Seeing Life From a Different Angle"
- Department of Epidemiology Invited Seminar
- Together in Hope 2019
- Cancer Prevention Summer Trainee Exposition
- MD Anderson Summer Experience: Poster Session and Elevator Speech Competition
- Patient Reported Outcomes in the Clinical Setting
- Patient Reported Outcomes (PROs) in the Clinical Setting Conference
- A Comphensive Board Review in Hematology and Medical Oncology