MD Anderson Events
Relay for Life - The Woodlands
Join the fight against cancer by participating in our Relay for Life team.
Registration is free
MD Anderson is a corporate sponsor of this year’s event, which benefits the American Cancer Society. Our sponsorship includes free registration for all employees and family members, patients, caregivers and volunteers who participate.
In addition, free MD Anderson T-shirts will be available in limited quantities and sizes. T-shirts will be distributed first come, first serve. To increase MD Anderson visibility, you’re encouraged to wear your MD Anderson T-shirt to the event.
Friday, April 4
7 – 11 p.m.
College Park High School, 3701 College Park Dr.
Register to participate
To register, click on the name of the relay above.
You’ll be taken to the MD Anderson team home page for your event. Click ‘JOIN OUR TEAM’ and use discount code MDAnderson2014 for free registration. Remember, MD Anderson’s sponsorship covers all MD Anderson team registration fees.
You’ll also see a preset fundraising goal. Fundraising isn’t required. In accordance with our employee fundraising guidelines, you can raise money for the event, but only on your personal time without using MD Anderson resources, such as you work email.
Plus, you’ll see a “Donate to Our Team” option. Donations are also optional.
Sign up for a shift
Once you're registered, sign up for a shift. You don't have to participate for the entire time. All MD Anderson team captains are creating lists of shifts that you can choose from.
Contact the team captains above to request specific times.
Please note that shifts will vary according to location.
Questions about the relays?
Contact the MD Anderson team captain for each relay.
Date: 4/4/14, 7pm to 11pm
Time: 4/4/14, 7pm to 11pm
Location: College Park High School
Directions: 3701 College Park Dr., The Woodlands, TX
Format: Community Event
Contact: Jaime Orozco - (713) 563-0052 - email@example.com
AmericanCanRelayForLife_Flyer2014.pdf (PDF, 59 KB)
- PIKNIC: Navigating Cancer Care: My Experience as a Patient
- American Cancer Society's Relay for Life - Conroe/The Woodlands
- American Cancer Society's Relay for Life - Katy
- The 18th annual Sprint for Life 5K Run/Walk
- Communication for a Lifetime: Better Hearing and Speech
- American Cancer Society's Relay for Life - Bastrop/Smithville
- Free skin cancer screening exams
- American Cancer Society's Relay for Life - Houston Metro
- Run for Wellness - The Heights
- Dad’s Day 5K
- Global Navigation
- About Us
- How You Can Help
- Children's Art Project
- Contact Us
- Patient and Cancer Information
- Cancer Information
- Patient Information
- Care Centers & Clinics
- Children’s Cancer Hospital
- Services & Amenities
- Clinical Trials
- News and Publications
- Education and Research
- Departments, Programs & Labs
- Research at MD Anderson
- Education & Training
- Resources for Professionals
- For Employees
- Employee Resources
- Doing Business
- Vendors & Suppliers
- Strategic Industry Ventures
- State of Texas
- State of Texas Home Page
- Statewide Search (TRAIL)
- State Comptroller - Where the Money Goes
- Texas Homeland Security
- The University of Texas System
- Institution Resume
- Legal, Policy and Reports
- Reports to the State
- Legal Statements & Site Policies