MD Anderson Events
Research Medical Library Grand Re-Opening Celebration
After a wet October, we are happy to announce that the Library is fully restored and open for business.
Please join us in celebrating the Grand Re-Opening of the newly restored Research Medical Library on Tuesday, December 17th 11:00am to 1:00pm on Floor 21, Pickens Tower – FCT21.5000
A self-guided tour of the flood areas and events will be exhibited, including video of the flood as it occurred, pictures, and artifacts from the response and recovery process.
Date: 12/17/13, 11am to 1pm
Time: 12/17/13, 11am to 1pm
Location: Research Medical Library, FCT21.5000
Format: All Employee Meeting
Facilitator: Research Medical Library
Contact: April Aultman Becker - (713) 792-2293 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Performance for Kids & Families: Houston Grand Opera's "The Puffed-Up Prima Donna"
- Immunology Conference
- Department of Cancer Biology Chalk Talk & Social Time - Dr. Emile Freireich
- Clinical Research-OneConnectTown Hall
- Clinical Research-OneConnect Town Hall
- ERO Seminar Series - Max Diehn
- Department of Cancer Biology Chalk Talk & Social Time - Dr. Isaiah J. Fidler
- Clinical Research Billing Compliance
- 8th Annual Margaret L. Kripke Legend Award Lecture & 4th Annual President’s Award for Advancing Women Faculty Presentation
- Write Winning Grant Proposals