MD Anderson Events
Research Medical Library Grand Re-Opening Celebration
After a wet October, we are happy to announce that the Library is fully restored and open for business.
Please join us in celebrating the Grand Re-Opening of the newly restored Research Medical Library on Tuesday, December 17th 11:00am to 1:00pm on Floor 21, Pickens Tower – FCT21.5000
A self-guided tour of the flood areas and events will be exhibited, including video of the flood as it occurred, pictures, and artifacts from the response and recovery process.
Date: 12/17/13, 11am to 1pm
Time: 12/17/13, 11am to 1pm
Location: Research Medical Library, FCT21.5000
Format: All Employee Meeting
Facilitator: Research Medical Library
Contact: April Aultman Becker - (713) 792-2293 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- ERO Seminar Series - Wenyi Wei
- Sprint for Life 2016
- Halo House Foundation 5K and 1K runs for Adults & Children
- Health Disparities Research Faculty Candidate Seminar: Culture, Health Disparities, and Psychosocial Interventions: A focus on Asian American Cancer Survivors by Dr. Qian Lu
- Clinical Research-OneConnect Town Hall
- Achieving Communication Excellence (ACE) Lecture Series
- When Can I Retire from TRS? Details about Your TRS Retirement at 1MC!
- Clinical Research Billing Compliance
- Medical World Americas
- Life After: Science and Medicine