MD Anderson Events
Responsible Conduct of Research Seminar Series - CANCELLED
Dr. Madhu Purewal and Dr. Richard Giles
Data Acquisition, Management, Sharing and Ownership: The accepted practices and procedures for acquiring, storing, documenting, analyzing, sharing and maintaining data, including definitions for what constitutes data, procedures for maintaining the confidentiality and integrity of data, proper methods for keeping records and processing/ analyzing data; and guidelines for who ‘owns’ data.
Date: 12/11/13, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 12/11/13, 12pm to 1pm
Contact: Tracy Costello - (713) 563-9194 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fast Track Orientation
- The Yin and Yang of ALIX: Targeting its Conformation for Tumor Inhibition?
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Dept. of Genetics Special Seminar: Dr. Peter Van Loo
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Big Questions in Thoracic Surgical Oncology: How do we Address Them?
- Getting What You Screen For: Multiple Mechanisms for Modulating Protein Homeostatic Stress in Cancer
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Human Subjects
- 1st MD Anderson Cancer Center / TIRR Memorial Hermann Cancer Rehabilitation Symposium: Shifting Paradigms in Cancer Rehabilitation