MD Anderson Events
Seminar: "Translational Molecular Imaging for Alzheimer's Disease and Related Disorders" Makoto Higuchi, MD, PhD
Seminar by Dr. Makoto Higuchi, MD, PhD
"Translational Molecular Imaging for Alzheimer's Disease and Related Disorders"
Hosted by the Insitute for Applied Cancer Science
Date: 2/13/13, 10am to 11am
Time: 2/13/13, 10am to 11am
Location: South Campus Research Building 3, 3SCR6.3202
Directions: Enter through SCRB 4 enterance, take elevator to 6th floor, and receptionist will guide you to conference room
Contact: Shannon Hurst - (713) 792-8543 - email@example.com
SEMINAR FLIER - Makoto Higuchi, MD, PhD.pdf (PDF, 130 KB)
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Symposium on Molecular Imaging with Mass Spectrometry Techniques
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents John de Groot, M.D.
- Experimental therapeutics using preclinical mouse models of early or late stage metastatic disease
- Value-Based Head and Neck Cancer Care
- Fourth International Conference on Cancer and the Heart
- Current Concepts in Head and Neck Surgery
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Mohammad Belayat Hossain, Ph.D.
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Communication and Difficult Conversations
- myCancerConnection Cancer Survivorship Conference