MD Anderson Events
Seminar: "Translational Molecular Imaging for Alzheimer's Disease and Related Disorders" Makoto Higuchi, MD, PhD
Seminar by Dr. Makoto Higuchi, MD, PhD
"Translational Molecular Imaging for Alzheimer's Disease and Related Disorders"
Hosted by the Insitute for Applied Cancer Science
Date: 2/13/13, 10am to 11am
Time: 2/13/13, 10am to 11am
Location: South Campus Research Building 3, 3SCR6.3202
Directions: Enter through SCRB 4 enterance, take elevator to 6th floor, and receptionist will guide you to conference room
Contact: Shannon Hurst - (713) 792-8543 - email@example.com
SEMINAR FLIER - Makoto Higuchi, MD, PhD.pdf (PDF, 130 KB)
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - “Genetic and nongenetic determinants of single-cell programs in human gliomas”
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar "Regulation of Enhancer Overactivation by a Protein Complex Containing RACK7/ZMYND8 and KDM5C"
- Annual Postdoctoral Science Symposium
- Dr. Mina Bissell: Why don’t we get more cancer: The critical role of Extracellular Matrix and Microenvironment in metastasis and dormancy
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series "Mitochondria and Metal-Induced Oxidative Stress at the Center of Alzheimer Disease"
- Updates in Palliative Care and Physician Board Review Course
- New Immune Checkpoints, New Cancer Immunotherapies
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Data Acquisition, Management, Sharing and Ownership