MD Anderson Events
So Easy: Luscious Healthy Recipes for Every Meal of the Week
You can significantly lower your chances of getting cancer by enjoying a healthy diet. This includes eating fruits, vegetables, whole grains, beans and nuts.
Hit Refresh on Your Lunch Box!
Learn how to create new and healthy meals for lunch or dinner. New York Times best-selling author and host of Food Network's Healthy Appetite, Ellie Krieger will show attendees how to make several recipes from her new book. Featured recipes include a curried chicken salad, herbed tuna stuffed pepper and Greek salad pita.
Ellie’s new book, So Easy: Luscious Healthy Recipes for Every Meal of the Week, will be available for purchase.
Advance registration is required as seating is limited. The registration deadline is October 28. There are two ways to register:
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call 713-745-0549
Date: 11/2/09, 6pm to 8pm
Time: 11/2/09, 6pm to 8pm
Location: 7435 Fannin Street at Old Spanish Trail
Directions: From Old Spanish Trail, turn at the event parking sign between Fannin and Bertner. Go straight, and the parking garage will be on your left. The event will be held in the building to your right.
Format: Community Event
Speaker: Ellie Krieger
Speaker Bio: To learn more about Ellie Krieger, visit http://www.foodnetwork.com/ellie-krieger/index.html
Contact: Renee Raizen - (713) 745-0549 - email@example.com
EllieKriegerEventFlyer.pdf (PDF, 192 KB)
- Run for Wellness
- Art and Body Image Children Class
- Art and Body Image Teen Class
- Early Age Onset Colorectal Cancer Education Symposium
- 9th Annual Prostate Health Conference
- 2016 AIM for the CURE Melanoma Walk and Fun Run
- World Sepsis Awareness Day - Public Awareness Event
- Love Your Body Day 2016 Patient Health Fair and Fashion Show
- Love Your Body Day 2016
- Boot Walk to End Cancer ™