MD Anderson Events
So Easy: Luscious Healthy Recipes for Every Meal of the Week
You can significantly lower your chances of getting cancer by enjoying a healthy diet. This includes eating fruits, vegetables, whole grains, beans and nuts.
Hit Refresh on Your Lunch Box!
Learn how to create new and healthy meals for lunch or dinner. New York Times best-selling author and host of Food Network's Healthy Appetite, Ellie Krieger will show attendees how to make several recipes from her new book. Featured recipes include a curried chicken salad, herbed tuna stuffed pepper and Greek salad pita.
Ellie’s new book, So Easy: Luscious Healthy Recipes for Every Meal of the Week, will be available for purchase.
Advance registration is required as seating is limited. The registration deadline is October 28. There are two ways to register:
- E-mail email@example.com
- Call 713-745-0549
Date: 11/2/09, 6pm to 8pm
Time: 11/2/09, 6pm to 8pm
Location: 7435 Fannin Street at Old Spanish Trail
Directions: From Old Spanish Trail, turn at the event parking sign between Fannin and Bertner. Go straight, and the parking garage will be on your left. The event will be held in the building to your right.
Format: Community Event
Speaker: Ellie Krieger
Speaker Bio: To learn more about Ellie Krieger, visit http://www.foodnetwork.com/ellie-krieger/index.html
Contact: Renee Raizen - (713) 745-0549 - firstname.lastname@example.org
EllieKriegerEventFlyer.pdf (PDF, 192 KB)
- Skin complications of cancer therapy
- Inpatient Furniture Evaluations
- Deciphering Insurance and medical billing : A patient guide
- 11th Annual SCOPE (Sprint for Colorectal Oncology Prevention and Education) 5K/Kids Fun Run
- Run for Wellness
- Patient and Family Day - Museum of Fine Arts - MFAH Mondays
- Relay for Life - Greater Fort Bend
- Relay for Life - Greater Bay Area
- Cancer 180 Event - Young Adult Surivors and Caregivers Event - Ages 18-30
- Relay for Life - Katy