MD Anderson Events
Staff Lecture: Strategies to Effectively Manage Cancer-Related Fatigue
Join Patient Education for this Fatigue Awareness Event.
Listen to Sriram Yennu, M.D., associate professor, from Palliative Care Medicine speak about effective ways to manage fatigue.
Lunch will be served to the first 75 attendees.
Continuing education contact hours will be available for nurses, dietitians, social workers and certified health education specialists.
The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by the Texas Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
Date: 4/1/14, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 4/1/14, 12pm to 1pm
Location: Hickey Auditorium, Main Building, Floor 11 (R11.1400)
Speaker: Sriram Yennu
Sponsor: Patient Education
Contact: Mary Dewberry - (713) 563-8179 - firstname.lastname@example.org
stafflecturer.pdf (PDF, 249 KB)
- Oncologic Emergency Medicine Education Series
- Oncology Science and Practice Forum
- Center for Cancer Epigenetics Distinguished Lecture Series
- Division of Diagnostic Imaging DIRSS: Research Seminar Series
- Division of Diagnostic Imaging Research Seminar Series (DIRSS)
- Integrative Medicine Program Lecture Series
- John H. Blaffer Lecture Series
- 2017 Alando J. Ballantyne Distinguished Lectureship