MD Anderson Events
Sugar Land Kickball Tournament
Kickball isn’t just for kids. MD Anderson’s Sugar Land Regional Care Center team is recruiting players for the Sugar Land Skeeters Kickball Tournament on Saturday, March 29.
MD Anderson is a sponsor of this all-day event, which takes place at 1 Stadium Dr., Sugar Land, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
By joining our team, you’ll take on competitors, like Memorial Hermann Sugar Land and Houston Methodist Sugar Land Hospital, for a good cause – all proceeds benefit the Deacon’s Dugout Foundation And, you’ll receive a free MD Anderson baseball t-shirt.
In addition to players for the team, we need volunteers to staff our exhibit booth. Booth volunteers can sign up to work two hour shifts, beginning at 9 a.m.
Booth volunteer shifts:
9:00 – 11:00 a.m.
11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
1:00 – 3:00 p.m.
3:00 – 5:00 p.m.
Date: 3/29/14, 9am to 5pm
Time: 3/29/14, 9am to 5pm
Location: MD Anderson Sugar Land
Directions: 1 Stadium Dr., Sugar Land, TX 77478 (on the campus of St. Luke's Sugar Land Hospital). Map and directions: http://bit.ly/1bsadOS
Format: Community Event
Contact: Alysse Harrison - (713) 563-3638 - email@example.com
- MD Anderson @ The Shell Houston Open
- Well Wives Support Group
- FOOTLOOSE - myCancerConnection Day Away Program
- Relay for LIfe Katy/ West Houston
- Relay for Life Greater Fort Bend
- 15th Annual Run for the Rose
- PIKNIC - Overcoming fatigue during your cancer journey
- PIKNIC - Finding the inner link to healing
- AMP UP! Move to End Bladder Cancer
- PIKNIC Survivorship Series Young adult survivorship resources: Focus on fertility