MD Anderson Events
Telemedicine and Telesurgery in Cancer Care Conference
The Telemedicine and Telesurgery in Cancer Care Conference is chaired by Dr. Robert Satcher of the Department of Orthopedic Oncology. The conference is intended to explore the current issues and advances in using telemedicine as legitimate healthcare options and will feature several prominent experts in telemedicine including: Dr. Sergio Giralt, Dr. Curtis Lowery, Dr. Nina Antoniotti, Dr. Rob Williams, Dr. Ana Maria Lopez, and Dr. Andrew Evans. In the afternoon a series of invitation only breakout sessions will pose the question of what it will take to enable telemedicine efforts here at MD Anderson. These breakout sessions will include Legal, Government Policy, Clinical Networks, Clinical at MD Anderson, and Billing.
Date: 9/5/13, 7am to 5pm
Time: 9/5/13, 7am to 5pm
Location: 1 MC 3rd Floor Ballroom
Directions: Take MD Anderson Shuttles to 1MC enter through main entrance and take escalator to the 2nd and then the 3rd floor. Upon exiting the escalator take the main hallway on the right to the end of the building.
Sponsor: Dr. Robert Satcher
Contact: Sarah Thomas - (713) 794-4394 - email@example.com
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar "From cancer vulnerabilities to cancer therapeutics"
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Conflict of Interest and Commitment
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- S2M Science to Medicine “Decoding of Network Attacking Mutations Rewiring Cancer”
- Fast Track Orientation
- BTC Distinguished Lecture Series
- Cancer Prevention Summer Trainee Exposition
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Collaborative Science
- MD Anderson Summer Experience Final Event
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - “Genetic and nongenetic determinants of single-cell programs in human gliomas”