MD Anderson Events
The Art and Science of the New Melanoma Landscape: A Case-Based Multidisciplinary Approach
A Case-Based discussion about new Melanoma treatments. Topics include diagnosis and management, case presentations, and prevention.
Date: 9/27/13 to 9/28/13
Time: 9/27/13, 12am to 9/28/13, 12am
Location: Cancer Prevention Building, Floor 8, Rooms 1-8
CME: AMA PRA Category 1 CME CreditTM provided
Contact: T. Greiner - (713) 563-7501 - email@example.com
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Symposium on Molecular Imaging with Mass Spectrometry Techniques
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents John de Groot, M.D.
- Experimental therapeutics using preclinical mouse models of early or late stage metastatic disease
- Value-Based Head and Neck Cancer Care
- Fourth International Conference on Cancer and the Heart
- Current Concepts in Head and Neck Surgery
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Mohammad Belayat Hossain, Ph.D.
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Communication and Difficult Conversations
- myCancerConnection Cancer Survivorship Conference