MD Anderson Events
The Role of Metabolism in Cancer
Seminar sponsored by The Department of Experimental Therapeutics
Date: 10/30/13, 9am to 10:30am
Time: 10/30/13, 9am to 10:30am
Location: South Campus - 4SCR1.1110
Facilitator: Zhen Fan
Speaker: Matthew G. Vander Heiden, M.D., Ph.D.
Speaker Bio: The Howard S. and Linda B. Stern Career Development Professor of Biology Koch Institute for Integrative Cancer Research Massachusetts Institute of Technology Cambridge, MA
Contact: Zhen Fan - 7453560 - email@example.com
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Gregory N. Fuller, M.D., Ph.D.
- Host-Microbiota interaction at muscosal surface
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Jason Huse, M.D., Ph.D.
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Research Misconduct and Policies for Handling Misconduct:
- Cancer Metabolism Working Group Seminars presents Dr. Joya Chandra and Dr. Prasenjit Dey
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Baoli Hu, Ph.D.
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Cross-species genetic mapping of targets in mitochondria, metabolism and aging"
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Dihua Yu, M.D., Ph.D.