MD Anderson Events
Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Roeland Verhaak, Ph.D.
Title: Genomic Characterization of Spatial and Temporal Heterogeneity in Glioblastoma
TRAINING IN BRAIN TUMOR RESEARCH SEMINARS
Date: 9/16/13, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 9/16/13, 12pm to 1pm
Location: BSRB - Conference Room (S5.8004 A/B)
Directions: 6767 Bertner St., Rm S5.8004 A/B Houston, TX 77030
Facilitator: Candelaria Gómez-Manzano, M.D.
Speaker: Roeland Verhaak, Ph.D.
Sponsor: Brain Tumor Program
Contact: Maria L. Cruz-Hernandez, B.A. - (713) 834-6219 - firstname.lastname@example.org
FLYER - Roel Verhaak., Ph.D. (9-16-13).pdf (PDF, 487 KB)
- Integrative Medicine Program Special Event
- Arts in Medicine presents "The Space Suit Project" at MFAH
- Clinical Cancer Prevention Lecture Series: "Breast Cancer Prevention in the Era of Precision Medicine" - Powel Brown, MD, PhD
- John H. Blaffer Lecture Series
- Oncology Science and Practice Forum
- Provosts' Distinguished Lecture Series - Prof. Dr. Lars Zender
- Cancer Biology Special Seminar
- Mike Hogg Award & Lecture | 2016
- Integrative Medicine Program Lecture Series
- Education Week 2016 Keynote Address: Rebecca Richards-Kortum, Ph.D., and Kathleen Schmeler, M.D.