MD Anderson Events
UT Police Appreciation Fair
UTPD will be showcasing their many roles and programs, including tactical gear, Rape Aggression Defense (RAD), training equipment, community service program brochures and more. We invite everyone to stop by and tell UTPD “thank you” for all the great things they’re doing to keep us safe and secure!
Sponsored by the Departments of Veterinary Medicine & Surgery, Immunology, Biochemistry & Molecular Biology, Molecular & Cellular Oncology, Translational Molecular Pathology, Genetics and the Division of Quantitative Sciences.
Date: 9/17/13, 12pm to 3pm
Time: 9/17/13, 12pm to 3pm
Location: Griffin Conference and Education Center, South Campus Research Building 2, Floor 1, Conference Rooms 1-6
Directions: Held in rooms 4-6
Format: All Employee Meeting
Contact: Stacy LeBlanc - (713) 792-2761 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- MRI Educational Seminar
- MRI Educational Seminar - Go with the Flow-Perfusion and Diffusion in MRI Radiation Oncology
- Ash Wednesday Services
- ERO Seminar Series - Xiao-Fan Wang
- Center for Inflammation and Cancer (CIC) Distinguished Lecture Series
- Distinguished Lectureship in Cancer Biology - Arlene Sharpe, M.D., Ph.D.
- Department of Cancer Biology Chalk Talk - Arlene Sharpe, M.D., Ph.D.
- Lavish Linens Sale
- Gina's Jewelry
- Children's Art Project Pop-Up Shop