MD Anderson Events
When can I retire? An overview of your Teacher Retirement System benefits.
Everyone knows that Teacher Retirement System (TRS) is an important part of our retirement savings. But understanding how this benefit works can be tricky.
Come learn about this retirement benefit when a representative from TRS makes a rare visit to our campus. Topics discussed will include:
* What are the recent changes?
* When can I retire?
* How much money will I receive?
* What options do I have with my retirement benefit?
Mark your calendar for this important event!
Tuesday, October 29th
11:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. - Presentation
1:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m. - Question & Answer
Feel free to bring your lunch. Unfortunately, TRS does not allow us to record or stream this presentation. As this presentation usually draws a large crowd, please come a few minutes early to ensure your spot.
Date: 10/29/13, 11am to 2pm
Time: 10/29/13, 11am to 2pm
Location: Hickey Auditorium, Main Building, Floor 11 (R11.1400)
Format: All Employee Meeting
Contact: 5-myhr - (713) 745-6947 - email@example.com
- Tips for Applying to Physician Assistant School
- Retirement education on the go - Pickens Foyer - Lantern Cafe
- Array CGH Workshop
- Women Leading the Way Lecture Series; Julie A. Freischlag, M.D., Vice Chancellor for Human Health Sciences and Dean, School of Medicine, UC Davis
- Retirement education on the go - South Campus Research Building 2
- Opportunities to Improve the Experience of Cancer Patients and Families - A Qualitative Study
- Retirement education on the go - South Campus Building 4.
- Retirement education on the go - South Campus Research Building 4
- Interpersonal Communication and Relationship Enhancement
- Retirement education on the go - Smith Research Building
- Global Navigation
- About Us
- How You Can Help
- Children's Art Project
- Contact Us
- Patient and Cancer Information
- Cancer Information
- Patient Information
- Care Centers & Clinics
- Children’s Cancer Hospital
- Services & Amenities
- Clinical Trials
- News and Publications
- Education and Research
- Departments, Programs & Labs
- Research at MD Anderson
- Education & Training
- Resources for Professionals
- For Employees
- Employee Resources
- Doing Business
- Vendors & Suppliers
- Strategic Industry Ventures
- State of Texas
- State of Texas Home Page
- Statewide Search (TRAIL)
- State Comptroller - Where the Money Goes
- Texas Homeland Security
- The University of Texas System
- Institution Resume
- Legal, Policy and Reports
- Reports to the State
- Legal Statements & Site Policies