MD Anderson Events
When can I retire? Overview of Your Benefits with Teacher Retirement System (TRS)
Everyone knows that Teacher Retirement System (TRS) is an important part of our retirement savings. But understanding how this benefit works can be tricky.
Come learn about this retirement benefit when a representative from TRS makes a rare visit to our campus. Topics discussed will include:
- When can I retire?
- How much money will I receive?
- What options do I have with my retirement benefit?
Mark your calendar for this important event!
Date: 10/31/12, 11am to 1pm
Time: 10/31/12, 11am to 1pm
Location: Hickey Auditorium, Main Building, Floor 11 (R11.1400)
Sponsor: Human Resources
Contact: myHR - 56947 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar "From cancer vulnerabilities to cancer therapeutics"
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Conflict of Interest and Commitment
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- S2M Science to Medicine “Decoding of Network Attacking Mutations Rewiring Cancer”
- Fast Track Orientation
- BTC Distinguished Lecture Series
- Cancer Prevention Summer Trainee Exposition
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Collaborative Science
- MD Anderson Summer Experience Final Event
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - “Genetic and nongenetic determinants of single-cell programs in human gliomas”