MD Anderson Events
eHealth Research Institute Seminar Series
Topic: “A Cyberinfrastructure for Improving Comparative Effectiveness Research in Cancer: The CYCORE Project”
Speaker: Susan K. Peterson, PhD, MPH, Associate Professor, Behavioral Science, MD Anderson
Date: Tuesday, September 10, 2013
Time: 12:00 – 1:00 pm
Location: Cancer Prevention Building (CPB8.3302 – Telehealth)
This is an educational event sponsored by MINTOS and eHRI to explore current topics in eHealth and telemedicine and explore research opportunities and collaborations.
Lunch will be provided for the first 40 attendees.
Date: 9/10/13, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 9/10/13, 12pm to 1pm
Location: Cancer Prevention Building, Floor 8, Rooms 5-8
Facilitator: Robert L. Satcher, M.D., Ph.D.
Speaker: Susan K. Peterson, PhD, MPH
Contact: Kendall Coleman - email@example.com
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Department of Radiation Oncology Special Seminar
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar "Regulation of Enhancer Overactivation by a Protein Complex Containing RACK7/ZMYND8 and KDM5C"
- Annual Postdoctoral Science Symposium
- Department of Translational Molecular Pathology Distinguished Speaker Seminar Series
- Dr. Mina Bissell: Why don’t we get more cancer: The critical role of Extracellular Matrix and Microenvironment in metastasis and dormancy
- Updates in Palliative Care and Physician Board Review Course
- New Immune Checkpoints, New Cancer Immunotherapies