MD Anderson Events
eHealth Research Institute Seminar Series
Topic: “A Cyberinfrastructure for Improving Comparative Effectiveness Research in Cancer: The CYCORE Project”
Speaker: Susan K. Peterson, PhD, MPH, Associate Professor, Behavioral Science, MD Anderson
Date: Tuesday, September 10, 2013
Time: 12:00 – 1:00 pm
Location: Cancer Prevention Building (CPB8.3302 – Telehealth)
This is an educational event sponsored by MINTOS and eHRI to explore current topics in eHealth and telemedicine and explore research opportunities and collaborations.
Lunch will be provided for the first 40 attendees.
Date: 9/10/13, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 9/10/13, 12pm to 1pm
Location: Cancer Prevention Building, Floor 8, Rooms 5-8
Facilitator: Robert L. Satcher, M.D., Ph.D.
Speaker: Susan K. Peterson, PhD, MPH
Contact: Kendall Coleman - firstname.lastname@example.org
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "ERK-dependent AKT dephosphorylation: Trastuzumab treatment highlights a novel druggable ErbB2 signaling pathway in breast cancer cells"
- Department of Translational Molecular Pathology Distinguished Speaker Seminar Series
- Collective Soul Symposium - Embracing the care of the human spirit of patients with advanced illness and their caregivers
- How to Start a Successful Breast Radioactive Seed Localization Program in Your Institution
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- 2016 GME-Macy Foundation Summit
- Non-coding RNAs and Cancer: From Biology to Technology
- Medical Oncology and Hematology 2016: Muldisciplinary Approaches that Improve Coordination of Care
- MD Anderson Anesthesiology & Neuroscience February Seminar Series
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series