MD Anderson Events
2013 American Cancer Society’s Relay for Life - Katy
Join one of our six relay for life teams
Join the fight against cancer by participating in one of our six Relay for Life teams. MD Anderson purchased a corporate sponsorship that includes free registration for all employees and family members. Relay for Life is the signature fundraising event of the American Cancer Society that focuses on cancer survivorship.
Registration is free
Our sponsorship includes free registration for employees and family members wanting to join an MD Anderson team at the Katy, Texas Medical Center, Sugar Land, Conroe, Bay Area and Bastrop events.
Team members will receive a free MD Anderson t-shirt. T-shirts are available in limited quantities and sizes, and will be distributed on a first-come, first-served basis, based on when you sign up for a shift. To increase MD Anderson visibility, team members are encouraged to wear their MD Anderson t-shirt at the event.
Learn more at inside.mdanderson.org/relay
Date: 3/22/13, 7pm to 11pm
Time: 3/22/13, 7pm to 11pm
Location: Katy Park, 24927 Morton Ranch Rd., Katy, Texas, 77493
Format: All Employee Meeting
Contact: Monica Cerda-Juarez - (281) 646-4371 - firstname.lastname@example.org
AmericanCanRelayForLife_Flyer.pdf (PDF, 129 KB)
- Rev Up Clinical Research Town Hall
- The Cancer Metabolism Working Group Lecture
- Future of Cancer Science Symposium
- Lavish Linens
- Children's Art Project Pop-Up Shop
- ERO Seminar Series - Xiang Zhang
- Center for Inflammation and Cancer Distinguished Lecture Series
- Texas Medical Board Legislative Updates by Mari Robinson
- Distinguished Lectureship in Cancer Biology - Dr. Elaine Fuchs
- Department of Cancer Biology Chalk Talk - Dr. Elaine Fuchs