MD Anderson Events
3rd Annual Spine Tumor Patient Education Conference
The 3rd Annual Spine Tumor Patient Education Conference addresses the needs of spine tumor patients. Its purpose it to better educate patients and provide information that will positively impact their cancer journey. There will be presentations from spinal tumor experts on spinal surgery, radiation therapy, pain and symptom management and spinal rehabilitation. An exhibition hall will include educational displays and mini-consults with therapists. Round table discusses will allow small groups to share similar concerns on quality of life issues and an ependymoma patient will give a testimonial of her experience with a spinal cord tumor. The cost is free and parking is validated. Please RSVP by 8/20/2012, space is limited to 125 participants.
Date: 8/29/12, 7:30am to 7:30pm
Time: 8/29/12, 7:30am to 7:30pm
Location: Anderson Conference Hall, Main Building, Floor 11, Rooms 1 - 8, near Elevator A
Contact: Gisela Sanchez-Williams - (713) 563-8710 - firstname.lastname@example.org
SpineConfFlyer_final.jpg (JPG, 116 KB)
- Fast Track Orientation
- The Yin and Yang of ALIX: Targeting its Conformation for Tumor Inhibition?
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Dept. of Genetics Special Seminar: Dr. Peter Van Loo
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Big Questions in Thoracic Surgical Oncology: How do we Address Them?
- Getting What You Screen For: Multiple Mechanisms for Modulating Protein Homeostatic Stress in Cancer
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Human Subjects
- 1st MD Anderson Cancer Center / TIRR Memorial Hermann Cancer Rehabilitation Symposium: Shifting Paradigms in Cancer Rehabilitation