MD Anderson Events
Advances in Oncology Institutional Grand Rounds
Gerald P Bodey, Sr. Distinguished Professorship Lecture Series &
9th Award Presentation
Session Chair: Jorge Cortes, MD
Anthracyclines and Methods of Minimizing Cardiac Toxicity
Robert Benjamin, MD, P.H. and Fay E. Robinson Distinguished Professor
Sarcoma Medical Oncology
TKI-Associated Cardiac Toxicity
Jean-Bernard Durand, MD
Associate Professor, Cardiology
Beyond Anthracyclines in the Management of AML
Farhad Ravandi, MD
150 lunches provided on a first-come, first-served basis.
Separate Faculty and Clinical Fellows table.
Available as web videos via the Special Medical Education Programs Institutional Grand Rounds intranet page: http://inside.mdanderson.org/departments/special-medical-education-programs/grand-rounds.html. The video links are available for viewing 3-5 days after recording for 60 days.
Date: 5/3/13, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 5/3/13, 12pm to 1pm
Location: Hickey Auditorium, Main Building, Floor 11 (R11.1400)
Format: Grand Rounds
CME: AMA PRA Category 1, 1.0 credit
Sponsor: Emil Freireich, MD
Contact: Institutional Grand Rounds - 22660 - email@example.com
electrflyer05032013.pdf (PDF, 318 KB)
- Division of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine's Grand Rounds
- Internal Medicine and Cancer Survivorship Grand Rounds
- Cancer Prevention and Control Grand Rounds- Kenneth Offit, M.D., M.P.H.
- Pediatric Grand Rounds
- DoCM Grand Rounds
- Palliative, Rehabilitation and Integrative Medicine Grand Rounds
- Emil J Freireich Leukemia Hematology Grand Rounds
- Conduit Choices for Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting
- Novel Immune-Based Therapies in Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia