MD Anderson Events
Anderson Network's Caregiver Week
Held annually in November, in recognition of National Family Caregivers Month, Caregiver Week consists of events and activities that concentrate on the educational, psychological, emotional, spiritual and physical needs of the caregiver. Activities throughout the week provide family and friends caring for cancer patients the opportunity to meet with other caregivers, to share unique concerns or just to share a cup of coffee or lunch.
Visit Anderson Network for more information.
Date: 11/12/12 to 11/16/12
Time: 11/12/12, 9:30am to 11/16/12, 12pm
Directions: See event schedule for locations.
Format: Community Event
Sponsor: Anderson Network/Volunteer Services
Contact: Marisa Mir - (713) 745-9206 - email@example.com
Caregiver Week Nov 2012.pdf (PDF, 4.9 MB)
- Education Week 2016 Patient Event: Know the members of your care team
- Education Week 2016 Learning Center Open House
- Support Connection
- School of Health Professions Open House
- Annual Postdoc & Family Picnic
- Run for Wellness
- myCancerConnection Day Away: Houston Astros (Survivorship Week)
- Resource Fair (Survivorship Week)
- Help with Advance Care Planning (Survivorship Week)
- My Favorite Day (Survivorship Week)