MD Anderson Events
Anderson Network's Caregiver Week
Held annually in November, in recognition of National Family Caregivers Month, Caregiver Week consists of events and activities that concentrate on the educational, psychological, emotional, spiritual and physical needs of the caregiver. Activities throughout the week provide family and friends caring for cancer patients the opportunity to meet with other caregivers, to share unique concerns or just to share a cup of coffee or lunch.
Visit Anderson Network for more information.
Date: 11/12/12 to 11/16/12
Time: 11/12/12, 9:30am to 11/16/12, 12pm
Directions: See event schedule for locations.
Format: Community Event
Sponsor: Anderson Network/Volunteer Services
Contact: Marisa Mir - (713) 745-9206 - email@example.com
Caregiver Week Nov 2012.pdf (PDF, 4.9 MB)
- Run for Wellness
- Art and Body Image Children Class
- Art and Body Image Teen Class
- Early Age Onset Colorectal Cancer Education Symposium
- 2016 AIM for the CURE Melanoma Walk and Fun Run
- World Sepsis Awareness Day - Public Awareness Event
- Love Your Body Day 2016
- Love Your Body Day 2016 Patient Health Fair and Fashion Show
- Boot Walk to End Cancer ™