MD Anderson Events
Applications of Advanced Imaging Techniques and Instruments in Biomedical Imaging
Advanced techniques in imaging and analysis automation for karyotyping and FISH.
Applications of fluoresent imaging to investigate cancer.
Unique benefits of spectral imaging and high throughput scanning in cytogenetic diagnosis.
Applications of Spectral Karyotyping (SKY) in cytogenetic diagnosis and research.
Friday December 7th, 2012 Location:
Pickens VC Classroom (FCT3.5001)
Date: 12/6/12, 9:30am to 5:30pm
Time: 12/6/12, 9:30am to 5:30pm
Location: Onstead Auditorium, Basic Science Research Building, Floor 3, near Elevator J, (S3.8012)
Directions: BSRB 3rd floor by Commons
CME: 5.5 Contact Hours
Sponsor: The School of Health Professions, Cytogenetic Technology Program/Applied Spectral Imaging
Contact: Alecia Pritchett - (760) 533-7038 - email@example.com
MDAnderson Seminar.pdf (PDF, 799 KB)
- S2M Science to Medicine “Decoding of Network Attacking Mutations Rewiring Cancer”
- Fast Track Orientation
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar - “Regulation of self-renewal in Cancer stem cells”
- BTC Distinguished Lecture Series
- Cancer Prevention Summer Trainee Exposition
- MD Anderson Summer Experience Final Event
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Collaborative Science
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - “Genetic and nongenetic determinants of single-cell programs in human gliomas”
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Annual Postdoctoral Science Symposium