MD Anderson Events
Applications of Advanced Imaging Techniques and Instruments in Biomedical Imaging
Advanced techniques in imaging and analysis automation for karyotyping and FISH.
Applications of fluoresent imaging to investigate cancer.
Unique benefits of spectral imaging and high throughput scanning in cytogenetic diagnosis.
Applications of Spectral Karyotyping (SKY) in cytogenetic diagnosis and research.
Friday December 7th, 2012 Location:
Pickens VC Classroom (FCT3.5001)
Date: 12/6/12, 9:30am to 5:30pm
Time: 12/6/12, 9:30am to 5:30pm
Location: Onstead Auditorium, Basic Science Research Building, Floor 3, near Elevator J, (S3.8012)
Directions: BSRB 3rd floor by Commons
CME: 5.5 Contact Hours
Sponsor: The School of Health Professions, Cytogenetic Technology Program/Applied Spectral Imaging
Contact: Alecia Pritchett - (760) 533-7038 - firstname.lastname@example.org
MDAnderson Seminar.pdf (PDF, 799 KB)
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Department of Radiation Oncology Special Seminar
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar "Regulation of Enhancer Overactivation by a Protein Complex Containing RACK7/ZMYND8 and KDM5C"
- Annual Postdoctoral Science Symposium
- Department of Translational Molecular Pathology Distinguished Speaker Seminar Series
- Dr. Mina Bissell: Why don’t we get more cancer: The critical role of Extracellular Matrix and Microenvironment in metastasis and dormancy
- Updates in Palliative Care and Physician Board Review Course
- New Immune Checkpoints, New Cancer Immunotherapies