MD Anderson Events
Array CGH Workshop - Sponsored by the Cytogenetic Technology Program (SHP), Perkin-Elmer, and Agilent Technologies
Date: 4/17/13, 1:30pm to 4:30pm
Time: 4/17/13, 1:30pm to 4:30pm
Location: AT&T Telehealth Classroom, Faculty Center (FC1.2002)
Contact: Jun Gu, MD, Ph.D. CG(ASCP) - (713) 563-3094 - email@example.com
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Gregory N. Fuller, M.D., Ph.D.
- Host-Microbiota interaction at muscosal surface
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Jason Huse, M.D., Ph.D.
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Research Misconduct and Policies for Handling Misconduct:
- Cancer Metabolism Working Group Seminars presents Dr. Joya Chandra and Dr. Prasenjit Dey
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Baoli Hu, Ph.D.
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Cross-species genetic mapping of targets in mitochondria, metabolism and aging"
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Dihua Yu, M.D., Ph.D.