MD Anderson Events
BTC Distinguished Lecture Series
Lecture Title: "Sphingomyelin and sphingomyelin synthase in tumorigenesis and therapy of glioma with NaCHoleic acid"
Date: 4/25/13, 1pm to 2pm
Time: 4/25/13, 1pm to 2pm
Location: Pickens Academic Tower FCT 3.5001
Format: All Employee Meeting
Facilitator: W. K. Alfred Yung, M.D.
Speaker: Pablo V. Escribá, Ph.D.
Speaker Bio: Professor of Cell Biology, Head of the Laboratory of Molecular and Cellular Biomedicine (Department of Biology) University of the Balearic Islands, Palma de Mallorca, Spaim
Contact: Wendy Williams - (713) 834-6218 - email@example.com
- Russian Blue Diamond Jewelry Show
- $6.00 Jewelry Sale
- Bootcamp of the MInd, Body & Spirit: Stress Management 101 - Tips for Tough Times
- 2016 Outstanding Research Publication Awards Presentation
- Clinical Research Billing Compliance
- ERO Special Seminar - Chao Lu, Faculty candidate
- Department of Cancer Biology Chalk Talk - Sara Courtneidge, Ph.D.
- Distinguished Lectureship in Cancer Biology - Sara Courtneidge, Ph.D.
- Center for Inflammation and Cancer Distinguished Lecture Series
- Advances in Oncology: Institutional Grand Rounds