MD Anderson Events
BTC Distinguished Lecture Series
Lecture Title: "Sphingomyelin and sphingomyelin synthase in tumorigenesis and therapy of glioma with NaCHoleic acid"
Date: 4/25/13, 1pm to 2pm
Time: 4/25/13, 1pm to 2pm
Location: Pickens Academic Tower FCT 3.5001
Format: All Employee Meeting
Facilitator: W. K. Alfred Yung, M.D.
Speaker: Pablo V. Escribá, Ph.D.
Speaker Bio: Professor of Cell Biology, Head of the Laboratory of Molecular and Cellular Biomedicine (Department of Biology) University of the Balearic Islands, Palma de Mallorca, Spaim
Contact: Wendy Williams - (713) 834-6218 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gina's Accessories
- Everything rises or falls with leadership
- Bootcamp of the Mind, Body and Spirit: The 7 Habits of Highly Healthy People
- "Picture your Retirement" at the One-Stop-Shop Retirement Planning Event @ Main Hospital
- ERO Seminar Series - Wenyi Wei
- Sprint for Life 2016
- Halo House Foundation 5K and 1K runs for Adults & Children
- Achieving Communication Excellence (ACE) Lecture Series
- Clinical Research-OneConnect Town Hall
- When Can I Retire from TRS? Details about Your TRS Retirement at 1MC!