MD Anderson Events
BTC Distinguished Lecture Series
Lecture Title: "Sphingomyelin and sphingomyelin synthase in tumorigenesis and therapy of glioma with NaCHoleic acid"
Date: 4/25/13, 1pm to 2pm
Time: 4/25/13, 1pm to 2pm
Location: Pickens Academic Tower FCT 3.5001
Format: All Employee Meeting
Facilitator: W. K. Alfred Yung, M.D.
Speaker: Pablo V. Escribá, Ph.D.
Speaker Bio: Professor of Cell Biology, Head of the Laboratory of Molecular and Cellular Biomedicine (Department of Biology) University of the Balearic Islands, Palma de Mallorca, Spaim
Contact: Wendy Williams - (713) 834-6218 - email@example.com
- Entertainment: Texas A&M Singing Cadets and Women's Chorus
- Literature Reviews: Searching for Evidence
- Entertainment: Celbration Ringers Handbell Choir
- Entertainment: Revels-Houston
- Entertainment: Pasadena Memorial High School
- Entertainment: Arch-Diocesan Choir
- Russian Blue Diamond
- Entertainment: Moores School of Music Brass Band
- Entertainment: Moores School of Music Strings
- DoCM Grand Rounds - State of the Division Address and Faculty Recognition & Awards Program