MD Anderson Events
Be Well CHAMP Recruitment Orientation
Please join the WorkLife & Wellness team as we kick-off 2013 with an opportunity to become a Be Well Champ. Formerly known as Wellness Champs, the Be Well Champ serves as a liaison between a department and the WorkLife & Wellness team.
The purpose remains the same but the tools, resources and opportunity to be a catalyst for change has grown. The training and resources we have planned will allow you, as a Be Well Champ, to bring more awareness and opportunities about the services HR WorkLife and Wellness offers, directly to your coworkers. They can increase their energy level, enjoy more productive workdays and, ultimately, feel better about themselves.
Date: 1/29/13, 9am to 11am
Time: 1/29/13, 9am to 11am
Location: Pickens Academic Tower, Floor 3, Room 1 (FCT3.4167)
Format: All Employee Meeting
Contact: Terrick Smith - (713) 745-6916 - email@example.com
- ERO Seminar Series - Wenyi Wei
- Sprint for Life 2016
- Halo House Foundation 5K and 1K runs for Adults & Children
- Health Disparities Research Faculty Candidate Seminar: Culture, Health Disparities, and Psychosocial Interventions: A focus on Asian American Cancer Survivors by Dr. Qian Lu
- Clinical Research-OneConnect Town Hall
- Achieving Communication Excellence (ACE) Lecture Series
- When Can I Retire from TRS? Details about Your TRS Retirement at 1MC!
- Clinical Research Billing Compliance
- Medical World Americas
- Life After: Science and Medicine