MD Anderson Events
Be Well Health Fair: Get free screenings and more
If your health keeps taking a backseat to the demands of work and family, you don’t want miss the Be Well Health Fair.
Visit the HR WorkLife and Wellness site for more details.
The health fair is part of Employee Recognition Month, and it’s your opportunity to take a moment to discover services and offers available to help you focus on your health. Pick the location nearest you:
Wednesday, May 15
Health screenings: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Demos, booths and more: 10:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
Main Building, Floor 2, The Park
Mays Clinic, Floor 2, West Lobby
Sign up for your health screening
UT Physicians will be onsite all day at both locations to offer free cholesterol, blood pressure and diabetes screenings as well as body fat percentages. Walk-ins are welcome, but priority will be given to those who’ve scheduled appointments.
These biometric screenings can identify risk factors for your health, but they’ll also help you complete an online health assessment. This health assessment offered by Provant Health Solutions reviews your current lifestyle and biometric numbers to create an action plan for you to improve your health.
If you schedule an appointment that you are unable to make, please email the WorkLife and Wellness team at email@example.com at least 24 hours in advance so someone else can take your spot.
Fitness demonstrations, consultations and more
Date: 5/15/13, all day
Time: 5/15/13, all day
Location: Mays Clinic, Floor 2, West Lobby
Format: All Employee Meeting
Contact: Fareeda Momin - 26101 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Entertainment - Ad Deum Dance Group
- ERO Seminar Series
- 2015 Robert M. Chamberlain Distinguished Mentor Award Ceremony
- 2015 Education Week Expo and Poster Competition
- 2015 Education Week Educator Recognition Reception
- Young Adult Support Group
- Musical Performance- Mark Bowling, Country Artisit
- Org for Women: "Conversations that Matter: Cultivating Your Career"
- Sisters Network 5K Walk/Run
- Women Leading the Way Lecture Series; Julie A. Freischlag, M.D., Vice Chancellor for Human Health Sciences and Dean, School of Medicine, UC Davis
- Global Navigation
- About Us
- How You Can Help
- Children's Art Project
- Contact Us
- Patient and Cancer Information
- Cancer Information
- Patient Information
- Care Centers & Clinics
- Children’s Cancer Hospital
- Services & Amenities
- Clinical Trials
- News and Publications
- Education and Research
- Departments, Programs & Labs
- Research at MD Anderson
- Education & Training
- Resources for Professionals
- For Employees
- Employee Resources
- Doing Business
- Vendors & Suppliers
- Strategic Industry Ventures
- State of Texas
- State of Texas Home Page
- Statewide Search (TRAIL)
- State Comptroller - Where the Money Goes
- Texas Homeland Security
- The University of Texas System
- Institution Resume
- Legal, Policy and Reports
- Reports to the State
- Legal Statements & Site Policies