MD Anderson Events
Be Well Health Fair: Get free screenings and more
If your health keeps taking a backseat to the demands of work and family, you don’t want miss the Be Well Health Fair.
Visit the HR WorkLife and Wellness site for more details.
The health fair is part of Employee Recognition Month, and it’s your opportunity to take a moment to discover services and offers available to help you focus on your health. Pick the location nearest you:
Wednesday, May 15
Health screenings: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Demos, booths and more: 10:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
Main Building, Floor 2, The Park
Mays Clinic, Floor 2, West Lobby
Sign up for your health screening
UT Physicians will be onsite all day at both locations to offer free cholesterol, blood pressure and diabetes screenings as well as body fat percentages. Walk-ins are welcome, but priority will be given to those who’ve scheduled appointments.
These biometric screenings can identify risk factors for your health, but they’ll also help you complete an online health assessment. This health assessment offered by Provant Health Solutions reviews your current lifestyle and biometric numbers to create an action plan for you to improve your health.
If you schedule an appointment that you are unable to make, please email the WorkLife and Wellness team at firstname.lastname@example.org at least 24 hours in advance so someone else can take your spot.
Fitness demonstrations, consultations and more
Date: 5/15/13, all day
Time: 5/15/13, all day
Location: Mays Clinic, Floor 2, West Lobby
Format: All Employee Meeting
Contact: Fareeda Momin - 26101 - email@example.com
- The Daily Dozen Series: Foods to Eat Each Day - Fruits
- Employee Screening Night - Mammography
- Children's Art Project Pop-Up Shop
- When can I retire? Find out when TRS comes to campus.
- Practicing with Compassion Improves Outcomes for Providers and Patients: Mastering Resilience at Work
- Gina's Jewelry
- Organization for Women - Conversations that Matter
- FREE Afternoon at the Museum of Fine Arts, Houston
- “Do Everything for My Child” – The Nexus of Medical, Ethical and Legal Decision Making
- Life After: Parents of Children with Special Needs