MD Anderson Events
Beyond PowerPoint: Other Tools for Presentations
Tired of PowerPoint? In this 30 minute webinar that you can watch in your office, Senior Librarian and Outreach Coordinator Laurissa Gann will preview other types of presentation tools, such as KeyNote, Prezi, and Slideshare.
Register to attend here, and a link will be sent to you soon so that you can watch the webinar.
This is one part of a larger series in which the Research Medical Library will be collaborating with Medical Graphics, Scientific Publications, and the HR Talent Development Department to present our spring series, , aimed at faculty and staff researchers presenting their data at upcoming conferences and meetings. The series runs with weekly sessions from February 12 - March 13.
Date: 3/13/13, 11:30am to 12pm
Time: 3/13/13, 11:30am to 12pm
Location: WEBINAR - live at your desktop computer
Format: All Employee Meeting
Speaker: Laurissa Gann
Sponsor: Research Medical Library
Contact: April Aultman Becker - (713) 792-2293 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Relay for Life - The Woodlands
- Immunology Conference
- Department of Cancer Biology Chalk Talk & Social Time - Dr. Emil Freireich
- Clinical Research-OneConnectTown Hall
- Clinical Research-OneConnect Town Hall
- ERO Seminar Series - Max Diehn
- Department of Cancer Biology Chalk Talk & Social Time - Dr. Isaiah J. Fidler
- Clinical Research Billing Compliance
- 8th Annual Margaret L. Kripke Legend Award Lecture & 4th Annual President’s Award for Advancing Women Faculty Presentation
- Write Winning Grant Proposals