MD Anderson Events
Can Inhibiting a Stealth Protein Kinase - Pim - have a Major Impact on Targeted Therapy???
Seminar sponsored by the Department of Experimental Therapeutics
Date: 7/10/13, 9am to 10:30am
Time: 7/10/13, 9am to 10:30am
Location: South Campus - 4SCR1.1110
Facilitator: Zahid Siddik
Speaker: Andrew S. Kraft, M.D.
Speaker Bio: Director Hollings Cancer Center Medical University of South Carolina Charleston, SC
Contact: Nita Burke - 7923336 - email@example.com
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Department of Radiation Oncology Special Seminar
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar "Regulation of Enhancer Overactivation by a Protein Complex Containing RACK7/ZMYND8 and KDM5C"
- Annual Postdoctoral Science Symposium
- Department of Translational Molecular Pathology Distinguished Speaker Seminar Series
- Dr. Mina Bissell: Why don’t we get more cancer: The critical role of Extracellular Matrix and Microenvironment in metastasis and dormancy
- Updates in Palliative Care and Physician Board Review Course
- New Immune Checkpoints, New Cancer Immunotherapies