MD Anderson Events
Center for Cancer Immunology Research (CCIR) Grand Rounds
Date: 10/31/12, 10am to 11am
Time: 10/31/12, 10am to 11am
Location: Griffin Conference and Education Center, South Campus Research Building 2, Floor 1, Conference Rooms 1-6
Directions: As you enter the SCRB, turn left in front of the receptionist's desk then right down the hallway. The seminar will be held in rooms 4 and 5.
Facilitator: Kimberly Schluns
Speaker: Marc Jenkins, Ph.D.
Contact: Taretta Jones - 5633303 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Therapy Guided by p53 Dynamics in Single Cells
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Pratip Bhattacharya, Ph.D.
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series ": In vivo discovery of targets for cancer immunotherapy"
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Peer Review
- MD Anderson Anesthesiology & Neuroscience December Seminar Series
- Sarcoma Patient Educational Conference: Ask The Experts
- 2017 Oncologic Emergency Medicine Conference
- Orbital Oncology adn Oncologic Oculofacial Plastic Surgery: A Multidisciplinary Approach
- Diagnostic Pathology Course
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Publication Practices and Responsible Authorship