MD Anderson Events
Center for Cancer Immunology Research (CCIR) Grand Rounds
Date: 10/31/12, 10am to 11am
Time: 10/31/12, 10am to 11am
Location: Griffin Conference and Education Center, South Campus Research Building 2, Floor 1, Conference Rooms 1-6
Directions: As you enter the SCRB, turn left in front of the receptionist's desk then right down the hallway. The seminar will be held in rooms 4 and 5.
Facilitator: Kimberly Schluns
Speaker: Marc Jenkins, Ph.D.
Contact: Taretta Jones - 5633303 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Marta Penas-Prado, M.D.
- How to Achieve Excellence in Science
- Repair of Radiation-Induced Double-Strand Breaks in the Genome via Alternative End-Joining: A Potential Therapeutic Target for Enhancing Tumor Radiosensitivity
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Symposium on Molecular Imaging with Mass Spectrometry Techniques
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents John de Groot, M.D.
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Value-Based Head and Neck Cancer Care
- Fourth International Conference on Cancer and the Heart
- Current Concepts in Head and Neck Surgery