MD Anderson Events
Center for Cancer Immunology Research (CCIR) Grand Rounds
“Innate and adaptive immunity regulated within the tumor microenvironment”
Dr. Thomas Gajewski
Professor, Department of Pathology and Department of Medicine
University of Chicago
Date: 12/6/12, 10am to 11am
Time: 12/6/12, 10am to 11am
Location: Griffin Conference and Education Center, South Campus Research Building 2, Floor 1, Conference Rooms 1-6
Directions: After entering the building, turn left in front of the receptionist's desk then right down the hallway to rooms 4 and 5.
Facilitator: Willem Overwijk, PhD
Contact: Taretta Jones - 21461 - email@example.com
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "New Approaches and Advances in GBM Cancer Stem Cell Translational Biology"
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar "From cancer vulnerabilities to cancer therapeutics"
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Conflict of Interest and Commitment
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- S2M Science to Medicine “Decoding of Network Attacking Mutations Rewiring Cancer”
- Fast Track Orientation
- BTC Distinguished Lecture Series
- Cancer Prevention Summer Trainee Exposition
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Data Acquisition, Management, Sharing and Ownership
- MD Anderson Summer Experience Final Event