MD Anderson Events
Center for Cancer Immunology Research (CCIR) Grand Rounds
“Innate and adaptive immunity regulated within the tumor microenvironment”
Dr. Thomas Gajewski
Professor, Department of Pathology and Department of Medicine
University of Chicago
Date: 12/6/12, 10am to 11am
Time: 12/6/12, 10am to 11am
Location: Griffin Conference and Education Center, South Campus Research Building 2, Floor 1, Conference Rooms 1-6
Directions: After entering the building, turn left in front of the receptionist's desk then right down the hallway to rooms 4 and 5.
Facilitator: Willem Overwijk, PhD
Contact: Taretta Jones - 21461 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Targeting metabolism through OxPhos inhibition in leukemia
- From Burnout to Brilliance: Physician Wellness Symposium
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Epigenetic regulation by arginine methylation in muscle stem cells and in cancer"
- Lymphoma/Myeloma Update for Patients: What's New for 2017? In Houston
- AACR Annual Meeting 2017 - MD Anderson Alumni and Faculty Association Reception
- Targeted & Immunotherapy: The New Era in Cancer Management
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Sina Safayi, D.V.M., Ph.D.
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Animal Welfare
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Jian Hu, Ph.D.